The Charity Bazaar is also the great chance to take an unforgettable journey, experiencing the cultures and cuisines from around the world. Every year various countries proudly showcase their handmade crafts, souvenirs, national cuisine, beverages, music and folklore. It is the only event in Kyiv where you can try Indonesian food, drink Czech beer and make a Christmas wish to Santa Claus at the same time and in one place. What is more, the day is filled with a rich cultural programme, national costumes, a flag parade and a festive spirit.
The traditional setup of the Charity Bazaar:
– More than 40 embassies are participating annually, each with their own booth selling national products, including food and beverage. This year 45 embassies confirmed participation!
– The event is accompanied by the Cultural program (national music, dances, and workshops) representing various countries and continents;
– We collect donations throughout the year. All these donations are resold at our popular IWCK booths, the Boutique (clothes, shoes, bags) and White Elephant (home appliances, books, CDs etc.). Items for sale are new or previously used, but in good condition.
– The Kid’s Corner gives youngsters the chance to explore various craft master classes and traditional games;
– At the Busy Bees booth it is always possible to find delicious pastries and cakes;
– The Handicraft booth for those who appreciate creativity and original goods;
– Visitors can try their luck at Grand Raffle/Tombola, in hopes of winning valuable prizes including airline tickets, gift certificates for restaurants and hotels, gifts from the embassies etc.
Donation entrance fee:
The ticket sale will start from 16th November at https://studydive.com/ua/the-26th-iwck-charity-bazaar-1179 with the price of 80 UAH for adults if bought in advance, 20 UAH for pensioners and kids 12-18 years old.
Children under 12 years, ATO veterans and people with disabilities have an entrance free of charge. A document confirming your right to a discount is required. The adult ticket price will rise to 100 UAH if purchased on the day of the Bazaar.
What is International Women’s Club of Kyiv?
IWCK is a non-governmental, non-profit organization founded in 1992 by a group of foreign ladies headed by H.E. Ms Ingabor Kristofassen, the first Ambassador of Belgium to Ukraine and the first president of IWCK. At the moment, our organization has more than 250 members from 59 countries including representatives of the diplomatic corps accredited in Ukraine, women in the cultural and business communities and wives of diplomats and businessmen.