For 27 years now, IWCK continues to organize on behalf of the International community in Kyiv one of the biggest fundraising events in Ukraine, which aim to help local people in need. It brings together embassies and many local volunteers to create an amazing spectacular event and collect enough money to fund the IWCK grant competition. IWCK grants funds collected during the Bazaar to local Charity organisations which help women, children, elderly and disabled people in need in Ukraine. 100 % of Charity Bazaar proceeds goes to charity projects.
The Charity Bazaar is also the great chance to take an unforgettable journey, experiencing the cultures and cuisines from around the world. Every year various countries proudly showcase their handmade crafts, souvenirs, national cuisine, beverages, music and folklore. It is the only event in Kyiv where you can try Indonesian food, drink Czech beer and make a Christmas wish to Santa Claus at the same time and in one place. What is more, the day is filled with a rich cultural program, national costumes, a flag parade and a festive spirit.
The traditional setup of the Charity Bazaar:
– More than 40 embassies are participating annually, each with their own booth selling national products, including food and beverage.
– The event is accompanied by the Cultural program (national music, dances, and workshops) representing various countries and continents;
– We collect donations throughout the year. All these donations are resold at our popular IWCK booths, the Boutique (clothes, shoes, bags) and White Elephant (home appliances, books, CDs etc.). Items for sale are new or previously used, but in good condition.
– At the Busy Bees booth it is always possible to find delicious pastries and cakes;
– The Kid’s Corner gives youngsters the chance to explore various craft master classes and traditional games;
– The Handicraft booth for those who appreciate creativity and original goods;
– Visitors can try their luck at Grand Raffle/Tombola, in hopes of winning valuable prizes including airline tickets, gift certificates for restaurants and hotels, gifts from the embassies etc. Tickets will be on sale at the venue by IWCK volunteers.
Donation entrance fee:
The ticket sale will start from 1st of November at www.Studydive.com with the price of
• 90 UAH- Adults ticket at exclusive online presale price (Nov,1-Nov,29),
• 20 UAH- Pensioners, kids 12-18 years old,
• FREE of Charge- Children under 12 years, ATO veterans and people with disabilities have an entrance free of charge. A document confirming your right to a discount is required.
• 120 UAH- The adult ticket price if purchased on the day of the Bazaar November, 30.
100% of 27th Charity Bazaar proceeds goes to charity.
Please buy tickets only from official vendors: online sale Studydive or by the cash table at the entrance of the event.
Every ticket you buy is helps raise the funds for charity.
We hope to see you there!
Location: National Sport Complex Olympiysky, Velyka Vasylkivs’ka,55, 02000, Kyiv, Ukraine
What is International Women’s Club of Kyiv?
IWCK is a non-governmental, non-profit organization founded in 1992 by a group of foreign ladies headed by H.E. Ms Ingabor Kristofassen, the first Ambassador of Belgium to Ukraine and the first president of IWCK. At the moment, our organization has more than 200 members from 50 countries including representatives of the diplomatic corps accredited in Ukraine, women in the cultural and business communities and wives of diplomats and businessmen.