The Europe-Ukraine Forum, organised since 2007, is one of the key events organised by the Warsaw-based Institute for Eastern Studies. The leading theme of the 13th Forum will be the continuation of the reform and modernisation of Ukraine in the situation of the presidential and parliamentary elections. The weakly visible effects of reforms, instability of the economy, widespread scarcity caused dissatisfaction in society and, consequently, the failure of the previous ruling camp. Ukrainian society has very high expectations. Therefore, the vital question is about the course of the newly elected authorities in terms of cooperation with the European Union and NATO. What are the next steps Kiev and its Western partners should take to ensure the country’s continued development and integration with the Euro-Atlantic structures?
Debates of Europe-Ukraine Forum 2020 will focus on developing Ukraine’s economic potential, broadly understood modernisation of the state, and cooperation with partners from Poland and other European countries. The conditions for efficient local self-government and civil society will be discussed as well.
- 2 days of debates and meetings
- Report presentation
- Plenary sessions: political and business decision-makers will talk about the cooperation between Ukraine and the European Union
- Over 30 discussion panels about the economy, politics and society
- 10 regional and sectoral presentations
- 2 networking banquets
- The Eastern Fair – an opportunity to present your company and establish new business relations